Monday, November 3, 2008

The Ultimate Pancake Recipe

Ok, here ya go. I stole the original recipe from Food Network then I tweaked it to fit my needs. I know it looks weird but trust me on this.

Ultimate Pancake Recipe

-2 cups ready made pancake mix
-1/2c grated apples (tart)
-1 1/4c apple juice
-1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
-8 oz container of whipped cream cheese
-1 tblsp honey
-1 stick of softened butter

Whisk pancake mix, apple juice, grated apples, and cinnamon in a bowl

In a seperate bowl, combine whipped cream cheese and butter and honey

Measure out 1/3 cup of pancake batter and cook on both sides till golden brown (about 2 to 3 minutes on each side depending on the heat of your burner). Let cool.

Spread honey butter in between two pancakes and garnish with cinnamon sugar.

No comments: