Here is my fabulous french toast recipe!
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- your favorite flavor bread slices
Warm frying pan, using spray, olive oil or butter to keep the toast from sticking... Whisk together cinnamon mixture, eggs, milk, and vanilla and pour into a shallow container such as a pie plate or Tupperware bowl.. Dip bread in egg mixture. Fry slices until golden brown, then flip to cook the other side. Top however you like your french toast... ideas: butter & syrup; peanut butter & syrup; butter & sugar; butter & strawberries; you get the point!