Tuesday, November 25, 2008
So as such, I present to you -- Peanut butter & Mayo Sandwich. Before you all run to the bathroom gagging, from what I have uncovered, it is an amazing sandwich. I will blog about this subject in the near future after I make one to let you know my views on it after the fact. But I will be trying this!
* 2 slices bread
* 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
* 2 tablespoons peanut butter
* 2 lettuce leaves
* Cheese (optional)
1. Spread one slice of bread with mayonnaise.
2. Spread the other slice with peanut butter.
3. Place lettuce leaves on top of the peanut butter
4. (optional) Place Cheese on top of lettuce
5. Top with the mayonnaise-side of the other piece of bread to make a sandwich.
Friday, November 21, 2008
1 pkg of chocolate chips
1 cup of peanut butter
1 stick of butter / margarine
1 box of Crispex
3 cups of powdered sugar
- Melt peanut butter, chocolate chips, butter.
- Pour over cereal, stirring to coat.
- Put coated cereal in bag, add powdered sugar, shake to coat.
- Refrigerate (optional)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Here is my fabulous french toast recipe!
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- your favorite flavor bread slices
Warm frying pan, using spray, olive oil or butter to keep the toast from sticking... Whisk together cinnamon mixture, eggs, milk, and vanilla and pour into a shallow container such as a pie plate or Tupperware bowl.. Dip bread in egg mixture. Fry slices until golden brown, then flip to cook the other side. Top however you like your french toast... ideas: butter & syrup; peanut butter & syrup; butter & sugar; butter & strawberries; you get the point!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
#1: Porkchops with onions and carrots and a homemade reduction gravy.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Ultimate Pancake Recipe
-2 cups ready made pancake mix
-1/2c grated apples (tart)
-1 1/4c apple juice
-1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
-8 oz container of whipped cream cheese
-1 tblsp honey
-1 stick of softened butter
Whisk pancake mix, apple juice, grated apples, and cinnamon in a bowl
In a seperate bowl, combine whipped cream cheese and butter and honey
Measure out 1/3 cup of pancake batter and cook on both sides till golden brown (about 2 to 3 minutes on each side depending on the heat of your burner). Let cool.
Spread honey butter in between two pancakes and garnish with cinnamon sugar.