Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gotta respect something different...

Out of respect to a person known as PB who got said initials because of how they like their hotdogs, I did a search for something a little out of the ordinary. I think it's time to try some new things & open my eyes to the variety.

So as such, I present to you -- Peanut butter & Mayo Sandwich. Before you all run to the bathroom gagging, from what I have uncovered, it is an amazing sandwich. I will blog about this subject in the near future after I make one to let you know my views on it after the fact. But I will be trying this!

INGREDIENTS

* 2 slices bread
* 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
* 2 tablespoons peanut butter
* 2 lettuce leaves
* Cheese (optional)

DIRECTIONS

1. Spread one slice of bread with mayonnaise.
2. Spread the other slice with peanut butter.
3. Place lettuce leaves on top of the peanut butter
4. (optional) Place Cheese on top of lettuce
5. Top with the mayonnaise-side of the other piece of bread to make a sandwich.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

~E said...

UHMMMM....yeah....ok....but I'll be trying your puppy chow and french toast! :)